Monday, October 20, 2008

Blog Assignment #4

I've been looking up information on alternative energy sources. I hear about global warming so often that at first I was going to write about it, but trying to find enough of the information I wanted didn't work very well. Alternative energy sources tie into global warming and are needed anyway, so I switched.
So far I've read a little about wind, solar, and geothermal energy. I've also seen something about biopower that looks interesting. Right now my plan is to just keep looking on the internet for more information.

1 comment:

Ms. Brown said...

Interesting... do you plan to make your report a thorough discussion of several different alternative sources of energy? If so, that could be very informative and will hopefully aid you in deciding which option you favor (or at least how you could turn this into an "argument" later on).